Georgia Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
As a Georgia workers’ compensation lawyer, Laura Lanzisera, specializes in helping workers who have been injured on the job in Georgia. She works with clients to help them navigate the complex workers’ compensation system and get the benefits they are entitled to under Georgia law.
It’s important to work with a workers’ compensation lawyer in Georgia who has a deep understanding of the state’s workers’ compensation laws and regulations, as well as the procedures and requirements for filing a claim. Laura help injured workers gather the necessary documentation, such as medical records and witness statements, to support their claim and ensure they receive the compensation they deserve.
A skilled Georgia workers’ compensation lawyer will:
* Help clients file initial claims for workers’ compensation benefits
* Assist clients in appealing denied claims or terminated benefits
* Negotiate with insurance companies and employers to ensure clients receive fair compensation
* Represent clients in hearings and other legal proceedings related to their workers’ compensation claim
* Provide advice and guidance on other legal issues related to workplace injuries, such as personal injury claims or Social Security disability benefits
Laura is committed to helping injured workers navigate the complicated workers’ compensation process and get the benefits they need to recover and move on with their lives.