One of the most important aspects of every workers compensation case is choosing a physician. Often an Insurance Company will have their own list of doctors; however you don’t necessarily need to use these doctors. If the Insurance Company and your Employer do not follow the correct procedures, you can choose your own doctors.
- How to handle neck or back injuries at work
- Catastrophic Injuries in the Workplace
- Can I Get Workers’ Compensation Benefits Even If I Suffer From a Preexisting Condition?
- Four Leading Causes of Fatalities in the Construction Industry
- Can You Get Workers’ Compensation Claim for Work-related Mental Illness?