I have recently handled many claims for nurses and certified nursing assistants who have been injured lifting heavy patients. Often, these claims are first denied by the insurance company. Even if you have a preexisting condition, the insurance company is liable to the extent you aggravated your condition during the course and scope of your employment.
- Does Exposure to Mold Qualify for a Workers’ Comp Claim?
- My Workers’ Compensation Case Is Pending, Can I File for Bankruptcy?
- What to Do if You Were Injured at Work by Another Employee
- How Scars and Disfigurement Impact Workers’ Comp Settlements
- Occupational Diseases and Georgia Workers’ Compensation